Tropical Shores Beachfront Resort
One of the Caribbean's best-kept secret holiday destinations, the Turks and Caicos Islands are ringed by white-sand beaches and set like jewels amid warm turquoise Caribbean Island waters surrounding you.
Located at the southeastern tip of the Bahamas, 575 miles south east of Miami, Florida, the Turks and Caicos Islands are a vacation paradise famous for their stunning water color, endless wide beaches, world-renowned snorkeling and scuba diving, humpback whale migration, deep-sea and bone fishing, as well as, all types of water sports, golf, shopping and cultural activities. Whether you want to get away from it all or visit a paradise that stars like Bruce Willis, Christie Brinkley, Mick Jagger & Keith Richards, (all who are rumored to have Villas there) have know about for years, Turks & Caicos Islands is the spot to go.
Features of Tropical Shores Resort
- Large Front Court Yard with tropical landscaped grounds.
- Several thousand square feed of covered outdoor terraces for your dining and viewing pleasure.
- Views of the ocean from every room in the villa.
- Large 30' X 14' lap pool in the rear yard over looking the ocean with a stairway leading down to the dock & beach area.
- Large comfortable living space with air conditioning, ceiling fans and ocean views.
- 3 Bedrooms that sleep six and a pull out sofa in the media room that can accommodate two others for a total of 8
- 3 full bathrooms and one half bathroom
- A large complete kitchen with breakfast bar and all modern appliances.
Sun, Fun and Diversions Nearby Turks
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Horseback Riding
- ATV Rentals
- Fishing charters
- Boat cruises
- Every kind of water sport
- One of the top 10 Caribbean Golf Courses
- Whale Watching, Migration of the Humpback Whales Dec - April
- National Park's bird reserves: Osprey, flamingos and more...
- Duty Free Shopping
- Excellent restaurants and nightlife