Features of Tropical Shores Villa in Turks and Caicos Islands
- Large Front Court Yard with tropical landscaped grounds.
- Views of the ocean from every room in the villa.
- Large 30 ' X 14 ' lap pool in the rear yard over looking the ocean with a stairway leading down to the dock & beach area. Teak lounge chairs with foam cushions for your comfort.
- 5,700 square feet of living space with air conditioning*, ceiling fans and ocean views.
- 3 Bedroom's that sleep six and a pull out sofa in the media room that can accommodate two others for a total of 8.
- 3 full bathrooms and one half bath room.
- 270 degree ocean views.
- A large complete kitchen with breakfast bar and all modern appliances, dishwasher, etc.
- Laundry Room with washer/dryer and plenty of storage.
- A Large Dining Room opening directly onto a covered patio.
- Living room with 30-foot wall of screened glass doors that open to the terrace taking in the incredible panorama ocean views.
- Media Room with large flat screen TV, surround sound, & DVD player.
- Over 2,000 square feet of outdoor terraces for your dining or reading pleasure or for enjoying evening cocktails.
- Large BBQ Grill off the kitchen & dining area.
- Pre pay cell phone available for guest use.
- Many native trees & plants including coconut & orange.
- Naturally growing Aloe Vera Plants to heal your sunburns.
- Complementary Wireless internet
- Air Conditioning*
- Ceiling fans
- Cable TV
- iPod docking station
- Security System
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Horseback Riding
- ATV Rentals
- Fishing charters
- Boat cruises
- Every kind of water sport
- One of the top 10 Caribbean Golf Courses
- Whale Watching, Migration of the Humpback Whales Dec - April
- National Park's bird reserves: Osprey, flamingos and more...
- Excellent restaurants and nightlife
The Air Conditioned* Master suite has a king bed with a 270 degree unobstructed view of the blue and green waters of Caribbean Sea. The master has vaulted cathedral ceilings with ceiling fans, a private ensuite bathroom and a large walk-in closet with it’s own private ocean side partially covered balcony overlooking the pool and the beach.
There are two other large air conditioned* bedrooms with private bathrooms with bath & shower, large closets and walk out terraces with ocean view.
Additional/Optional Sleeping Areas: A pullout sofa in the air conditioned* Media Room
THE POOL: The pool has a "beach entry" access - one end of the pool is shallow enough to provide a gradual transition into the pool or function as a wading pool for small children. The pool uses a salt-generating system instead of chlorine and is very gentle to the skin and eyes. The deck has a table for alfresco dining and there are enough pool chairs and loungers for everyone.
SUNSETS: This sought after water front location offers unobstructed, panoramic sunsets. Watch for the green & red glow of the sun melting into the horizon over the ocean with West Caicos Island in the background.
- Greeting & transportation from the airport
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping where needed
- Chef services available
- Spa services (massage, manicure, etc)
- Maid Service available
- Childcare services available
- Golf tee times
- Tours and excursions: fishing, sailing, whale watching, horseback riding, ATV, diving, snorkeling and more!
* AC is metered and billed according to usage.